We are now located in LincolnShare on Beaumont Fee (the old Big Wok - next door to Pathways) - we are open for you to come and visit us Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri - 10.30am - 4.30pm (we try and open these times, but sometimes our Duty Managers can't make it) (LincolnShare is a collaboration of 5 different organisations sharing the space...see About us for more information)
We have tea, coffee, cake available - and lots of comfy sofas!! We also have our Thomas Parker Snug, full of interesting books for you to browse (reference books to be left with us), or purchase a novel for just £1.00. (Thomas Parker helped set up the first co-operative here in Lincoln in 1861 Co-ops were very keen on education and set up reading rooms)
We have a fantastic huge space in our new home - ideal for gigs, dances, events/meetings - watch our Events page for information! Do you have a connection to a charity/community organisation that would like to use the space? Do get in touch......07969890262 firstname.lastname@example.org
we charge just £8 per hour (pay for 2 hours, get time to set up and close down for free) if you book for 3 or more sessions, otherwise its £10 per hour.
We are home to the following groups who meet with us regularly:
- The Social Science Centre (Free Higher Education through this educational co-operative)
- Transition Town Lincoln (Dealing with issues around peak oil)
- The Green Party
- C.O.P.E. Recovery (peer support for those in recovery from drug/drink addiction)
- Carbon Conversations - a short course of workshops looking at how you can save money and reduce your carbon footprint
- Frack Free Lincoln (aiming to be frack free, in Lincolnshire!! - campaigning against fracking)
- The George Boole Foundation
We are still looking for volunteers - would you be interested in joining us? we offer Food Hygiene and First Aid training (see Craft Cafe page). Please call me if you have any questions about workshops/volunteering etc on 07969890262 Angela Porter
Lastly - we are changing our name to Revival Lincoln! (as we have now got a secondary project - Revival Gainsborough started) - who knows, we may have a Revival in your town in the future!!